Guided Tour of the "Call and Response" Exhibit
Curator guided tour of the "Call and Response: A Narrative of Reverence to Our Foremothers in Gynecology" exhibit at The Hutchins Center for African & African American Research.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Westin Copley Place, Boston, 10 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116, USA
About the event
- Limited tickets are available for this curator-guided tour of the "Call and Response: A narrative Reverence to Our Foremothers in Gynecology"
- Attendees will convene in the lobby of the Westin Copley Hotel at 9am on October 16th to travel to the Neil L & Angelica Zander Rudenstine Gallery at the Hutchins Center at 104 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge for a 1 hour guided tour
- Transportation will be provided to the gallery and back to the hotel
- You must be a registered attendee of the National Community Leadership Summit in order to participate.
- There is no additional cost to participate